The following statements describes the privacy practices for Conex Chromatography:
- We collect some personal information from users who enter that information into our contact forms.
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information.
Personal User Information
- Conex Chromatography collects some information from our users who use our contact and log breakdown forms.
- The information we collect from contact forms includes names, company names, email addresses and phone numbers. This information is used to provide a service to those users. This information is not used for advertising purposes and is not shared with any third party.
- Users are free to visit Conex Chromatography, and navigate all its pages, without any user registration.
- Conex Chromatography has standard security measures in place to protect the loss and misuse of sensitive information.
- Conex Chromatography may display links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to Conex Chromatography.
Contacting the Web Site
You can contact us:
by post using the address above
using our website contact form
by telephone on +44 (01786) 841001
by email using firstname.lastname@example.org